Microsoft Producer 2003 Requirements
Presentations created with Producer 2003 can be viewed using computers with these operating systems and software.
Windows Operating System
To view Producer 2003 presentations on a computer running the Windows operating system, you need:
- Windows NTÂ® 4.0 or later, or Windows 98 or later.
- Microsoft Windows Media PlayerÂ® 6.4 or later.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.4 or later, or Netscape Navigator 7.0 or later.
- Presentations that contain content based in Windows Media Audio 9 Voice or Windows Media Video 9 Screen require Windows Media Player 7.0 or later.
- Microsoft recommends using Windows Media Player 9 Series to optimize presentation playback.
Apple Macintosh Operation System
To view Producer 2003 presentations on a computer running the Macintosh operating system (OS), you need:
- Apple Mac OS X v 10.2 or later.
- Windows Media Player for Mac OS X.
- Internet Explorer 5.2.2 (or later) for Mac.
Advanced playback features are not available when you view a presentation in Netscape Navigator running on the Windows operating system or in Internet Explorer for the Macintosh. For complete information about presentation playback differences in different browsers, see Producer 2003 Help.