The newly enhanced program features the following for official county travel:
- Access to all State fares and discounts previously available only to State agencies
- Payment system with no annual fees, interest charges or late fees
- Negotiated discount contract rates for travel agency services with access to a one-stop shop online booking tool that provides cost savings, data consolidation and enforceable travel policy
- Contracts and discount rates with Southwest Airlines, Virgin America, JetBlue, Alaskan/Horizon, and United Airlines for in-state, out-of-state and international routes
- Discount contract rates for short term and long term car rentals through Enterprise and National/Alamo that include $250,000 third party liability insurance coverage, free one-way rentals, market fuel rates, and counter by-pass service
- Voyager Fleet Card Program for fuel and maintenance services
A complete list of all contracts and information may be seen on the Department of General Services Statewide Travel Program webpage: www.dgs.ca.gov/travel.