Assessor/Recorder/County Clerk (ARCC)
San Diego County
July 1, 2013
$88,337.60 – $107,369.60 Annually
The Assessor/Recorder/County Clerk (ARCC) is seeking and
accepting applications for hard working individuals who are
interested in planning, organizing and managing the Mapping/GIS
section in the Assessor/Recorder/County Clerk’s Office for the
position of: Mapping/GIS Division Chief
(Actual title: Division Chief I, Assessor/Recorder/County Clerk)
The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate supervision experience necessary to manage all technical and administrative staff in the Mapping/GIS Section
• Be able to establish long-term planning for the Mapping system improvements and oversee expansion of the GIS system.
• Manage the Mapping/GIS Section in development of strategic planning, implementation and documentation of technology improvements
• Demonstrate knowledge in the following areas: examining cadastral maps using computer-aided drafting (CAD) software; verifying map conformance with legal requirements and standards; interpreting GIS maps; researching and interpreting property line information from recorded deeds and engineering surveys; and compiling and disseminating tax rate indices and maps
• Demonstrate the ability to liaise with other managers and jurisdictions to identify and implement or modify existing mapping/GIS systems and business practices
• Demonstrate the ability to develop guidelines, standards and timelines in overseeing the completion of Mapping/GIS projects.
How To Apply:
For more information and to apply for this position, please click HERE.
July 28, 2013 at 11:59 pm